Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Old Jazz Vinyl

My mom has a huge steamer trunk and two other cases full of vinyl jazz. A lot of the black circles are seriously rare. I'm going to rip them to digital and move them out for her. Any clues where these might need to go? Most are a 9 out of 10. Some are unopened. Most all are from the 50s and 60s, though there are quite a few from the 40s and 70s. This is going to be my next summer project so they should be available by next September.

Posted on 14 years ago

So happy to hear you are seeking out an appropriate place for them.

Most of my father's old collection wound up in a yard sale after he passed.

Lots of 78s and albums .... some were the old shellac composition versions.

I remember hundreds of them still on their shelves long after I had moved from home, and then on a Holiday visit one year, they were gone. Sad indeed.

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

I would be very interested in some of them, are you going to have a list of titles and artists?

Posted on 14 years ago

PLEASE;;Put me on that list also,I have a large vinyl collection, AND NEED MORE!!!!Storm Trooper

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

You could also sell them to me all of them.I have 100s of records from 45's to 78's and 33s 1/3 from rock and roll,,blues,jazz from 1920s on...Mikey

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here