Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.25887%

Off topic but just want to say thanks

i collect drums and i also collect vintage bikes. i joined this forum first and its great your all very nice and helpfull and dont treat me like crap for being young and not knowing anything. I joined musclebikeforums and they treat me like an idiot and bad just cause i dont know every little detail about bikes so i ask a question i either get one short answer or none at all. soo i just wanted to say thanks to you guys for being so nice and helpfull and making me feel welcome.

Ben

Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]I do have to say that about this forum....for the most part, made up of a bunch of good folks. And, if memory serves, nobody here ever lays into a novice or newbie here just because they may not be very experienced or familiar with things...

A lot of forums I have been on always seem to have that dozen or so members who just like to make someone feel bad.....

So, yes...+1

[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago

Hey Ben T-Kid, Glad to have you on the forum flower

I'm a drum novice myself - and I have to agree with you (and Jaye:))

This IS a truly awesome bunch of people here. No other forum is quite as

friendly & interested in jumping in and giving their experience & insight with such courtesy!

On the subject of vintage drums and all related topics, no one can possibly know it all

- but there are so many great minds here....

We who have a lot of learning to do can only acknowledge those wizards by

expressing our ongoing appreciation

Bowing Bowing Bowing WE'RE NOT WORTHY - VDF ROCKS!!!!

...but when he played on his drum, he made the stars explode....
Posted on 15 years ago

Hey, Ben,

Your comments are right on the money! I played drums through grade school, high school, college and beyond but whatever "little" knowledge I currently have of vintage drums can be traced back to this forum.

An EXCELLENT source of information, no doubt. More importantly, though, is the fact that most of the "experts" here are more than willing to share their knowledge.

KUDOS to all VDF members!Excited

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here