Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.85595%

Noble & Cooley child-size Muppets drum kit c.1980... how to sell it?

I own a child-size vintage drum kit that was made by Noble & Cooley c.1980, and am looking for some advice about what it might be worth and how to go about selling it.

A picture of the set is here:

http://i18.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/d7/4f/a15c_1.JPG

It consists of an 18" bass drum, 8" side drum, 6 1/2" tom tom, two cymbals and a wood block. The drums are all metal with paper-like skins in them.

It's a child-size kit, as per the measurements above.

It was made as a piece of Muppets memorabilia so it has a picture of the Muppets on the bass drum and says "The Muppet Sound".

I've owned it for most of my life (almost 30 years) and it's been a prized possession, but I'm about to move overseas and can't take it with me.

I'd like to find a collector who will treasure it as much as I do, and ideally pay market rate to buy it from me ;)

However, I'm not sure how to find a buyer for it or what it might be worth. Any advice you can provide would be gratefully appreciated!

Posted on 16 years ago

Very cool!

Most drummers are in to Animal! Here is a few videos of him my kids love to watch..

Click Here

Here is where he explodes from a wicked solo!

Click Here

Although a nice piece which covers the Animal collector, muppet collector and toy drum collector, I think it has more sentimental value then monitary value. So my estimate is $75 - $125..

I do look for Animal items to add to the collection...

I would list it on Ebay as an Animal - Muppets Kids vintage drum set...

Two collectors might drive that price up...

David

Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here