Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

No problem,but it bothers me

I ordered tension rods from a member and he sent them to me minus the washers.He says,"you only ordered t rods,not washers"....Im not losing sleep over this,but i,ve NEVER not included the washers ...Am i wrong hereLaughing HHmmmm

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 14 years ago

Well...technically he is right, but I myself have always included the washers....Hmmmm

Posted on 14 years ago

This is the human factor. This is why I've done biz with LuddyDude and Kevins and Tilv and Mikey and several others. It's good to deal with ethical and good people.

Posted on 14 years ago

I'm sorry that is just to nickel and dime for my taste!!what Is the seller trying to prove???Keep on Pl

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

Its like that new Wendy's value meal commercial....."Oh! You ordered the value meal....take off the pickle, take off the tomato, take off the onion, take off the lettuce.....Hey! But I wanted all that! Yes, but you ordered the value meal...."

Laughing H

Posted on 14 years ago

From wayne

I ordered tension rods from a member and he sent them to me minus the washers.He says,"you only ordered t rods,not washers"....Im not losing sleep over this,but i,ve NEVER not included the washers ...Am i wrong hereLaughing HHmmmm

I think washers are standard with tension rods, seller is being petty IMHO and should buck up....

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago

You received what you asked for. Ask for the washers to be sent. Likely they will show up. I see most lugs are offered without have mounting screws listed? Is that the same principle?

Posted on 14 years ago

You know if there where photos of the t-rods and no washers where depicted, that is one thing, I saw this in Vintage guitar and amp's sometime back. but the market straightened that out to a large degree! I think the reoccurring lesson is never assume anything, get it in some form of agreement!!!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

No pictures,i just needed a few t rods for my tom.Next time i order a meal in a restaurant i,ll be sure to ask for cuttlery,and a glass of water.:o........I just bought 2 new shirts today.I better double check and see if the buttons came with it!!

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 14 years ago

My expectations of others seldom lines up with their own.

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here