Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.46138%

No. 7 White Polishing Compound

Anyone else ever use this before? I've had a jar sitting about the house for many a year now, so I decided to use it on a few of the steel snares I have sitting around. Some are projects that will be for sale, others were from my collection that see a good share of shows. Man is this stuff great, mirror like finish. Just rubbed it on with a basic household sponge, wiped down the excess with a spare cotton t-shirt, and then just gave it a hand buff with a soft cloth. I'll post a few photos, but I'm impressed. I will warn, this stuff is stinky. So use in a well vented area,wear gloves, and be prepared to smell like compound,lol

18 Kits & 40+ snares..
Not a Guru, just addicted to drums

- Jay
Posted on 8 years ago

It's great I have many reliable products and that is one of them get there cat you'd be impressed

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here