Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.05637%

nice yamaha's on ebay

Posted on 12 years ago

Is everyone presuming that these are in fact standard head sizes?

Home Of The Trout
YouTube Channel
Posted on 12 years ago

If i could get that kit i would . i'm still missing my 13" tom in the same finish to finish my kit.

Now i'm just about to give up the fight on the search for my tom and sell my kit , And if that dose happen 10 of them will show the next day up dirt cheap.

80's 13 pc sonor signature
1979 12 pc ludwig power factory
Posted on 12 years ago

From troutstudio

Is everyone presuming that these are in fact standard head sizes?

All Yamaha drums, right from the beginning in '67, are standard sized heads. This kit is a 20-13-14 w/14 snare.

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 12 years ago

From drums2xs

If i could get that kit i would . i'm still missing my 13" tom in the same finish to finish my kit.Now i'm just about to give up the fight on the search for my tom and sell my kit , And if that dose happen 10 of them will show the next day up dirt cheap.

Hang in there, one will turn up. I'm still keeping an eye out for you.

Just bought these yesterday. Haven't got them yet and the pic is pretty blurry but the price was right.

1 attachments
Andrew

Golden Curtain
www.myspace.com/garagelandnz
Posted on 12 years ago

From Fayray

Hang in there, one will turn up. I'm still keeping an eye out for you.Just bought these yesterday. Haven't got them yet and the pic is pretty blurry but the price was right.

Thanks bro i will hold on . and i know you got some of my missing parts when i need them.

80's 13 pc sonor signature
1979 12 pc ludwig power factory
Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here