Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

new youtube video showcasing my vintage ludwigs

Me (Chris Jobe) and a freind and fellow drummer (cody weber) put together a drum off style video using my 4pc white marine pearl ludwig kit. we have two totally different styles ( really shows on our final two solo bits)

watch us start warming up and evetually (last fourish minutes) show what we can do.

please tell me what you think of both of us with a comment or and a rating, cody worked very hard syncronising two camerea,s to show off his amazing double bass foot work inspired by tommy aldridge andsome modern rockers, , and my stick work highly influenced by classic upbeat jazz, sambas, and much of tony royster jr, tom lang, and buddy richs famous "moller" type snare work.

neither of us are anywhere near professional and it will show, so please no meaningfully harsh comments,

thanks,

heres the link,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po-9Ogrd_bs

EDIT: 4:43 is when my final solo starts, deffenitly worth watching,

Posted on 17 years ago

Some very good playing being done here.. The Ludwig kit

is cool too.. Both drummers can play and have a great

amount of chops but the solo's need a little more groove

and feeling within. Check out Benard Perdy on drummers world.com.. Sometimes less is more when put in the right places.. Anyway cool solo's just some suggestions.

See Ya

Mazecraz

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here