Hi, all,

I am new to this forum and play in several bands plus run an open stage in Indianapolis. I am both trying to replace several of the musicians from my 4-women-plus me rock band Indiscretion (the Doctor & Pilot are moving in June; the Keyboard player is having a baby in July) as well as find a good frontwoman (vocalist) for my jazz duo. But also I have a Gretsch drum question. I have a snare model 4403 & can't find anything on line about it (it seems quite old--it's currently in the shop but eh serial number was only 5 digits, 22330 I believe (233 something and another 3). Any thoughts as to info on it? And if any of you are in Indy (esp. a Meg White or Shirley Manson type), also please contact me. I do have two web pages, the one listed in my profile is for the rock band Indiscretion; the jazz duo (when I replace the frontwoman who moved to D.C.) is a thisboysfool.com (well, www, of course).

Sorry if this is the wron gplace to be identifying self/needs; I'm very much interested inany info re: the Gretsch vintage snare 4403. The other part is probably supposed to go in another part of the forums, so if it needs to be placed elsewhere, I'll be happy tore-write & move that portion. Again, thank you and this has been my first post here. It was nice to find this forum after my searches for info on the Gretsch snare turned up nothing!

Joel Conner

Indiscretion

This Boy's Fool

Help band3