Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.46555%

Is there a way to find NEW posts without opening each individual category? There used to be a button for NEW POSTS.

Posted on 6 months ago

[QUOTE=amosguy;476924]Is there a way to find NEW posts without opening each individual category? There used to be a button for NEW POSTS.[/QUOTE

You are correct!, as I noticed that feature was MIA a little while ago myself! I’m looking into it and will get it back if possible. The VDF “upgrade” has been going through some teething pains since its inception. It seems to be smoothing out a bit now, and will hopefully continue.

Tommyp

Posted on 6 months ago

Just logged in and finding the site is very fast now! A big thanks to the Tech Team that worked hard to get this resolved and to TP for letting me know!

-Mark

Posted on 6 months ago

From idrum4fun

Just logged in and finding the site is very fast now! A big thanks to the Tech Team that worked hard to get this resolved and to TP for letting me know! -Mark

Mark!

Yes indeed! … I was pleasantly surprised to see how FAST the login and replies were loading/functioning myself. Encouraging! Time will tell here, but for now … EXCELLENT!

Tommyp

Posted on 6 months ago

Yea! The speed is so much better today.

I noticed the lack of the "New posts" feature too.

So I'll add my request for it, as well as a "Mark forums read" option right here.

EDIT: Looks like all the pull-down short-cuts got blown out...

I did find the Mark Forums Read at the bottom of the home page though.

Posted on 6 months ago

As TP mentioned that upgrade is happening as we speak. All of the features will return with a "NEW" robust forum platform. This has been a 4 phase process and we are now completing the next phase. It was a money issue and why I had to leave things for awhile. I just hate ads and pop-ups and all of that nonsense. As they say, "The grass is always greener on the other side" I'm hoping that is the case and TP does not have to bring out the edger and weed wacker. By the way his lawn is IMPECCABLE... very much like his drums.

Posted on 6 months ago

From Webmaster

As TP mentioned that upgrade is happening as we speak. All of the features will return with a "NEW" robust forum platform. This has been a 4 phase process and we are now completing the next phase. It was a money issue and why I had to leave things for awhile. I just hate ads and pop-ups and all of that nonsense. As they say, "The grass is always greener on the other side" I'm hoping that is the case and TP does not have to bring out the edger and weed wacker. By the way his lawn is IMPECCABLE... very much like his drums.

It’s a curse I tell you, a curse! .. meaning .. the impeccable lawn/drums of course! ???? There is no down side to any of it though, short of the bit of effort it takes for maintenance on either! The upside you might ask? Much better return if/when you decide to sell!, and that is truly a fact! It’s best to be prepared though .. so .. I’m fueling up the WW and edger now! ????

Tommyp

Posted on 6 months ago
Action Another action Something else here