Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

new guy with a slingerland wrap question......

first off lemme say hello to everyone.

secondly - i just ordered a set of slingerlands from sometime in the mid - late 70's (for recording purposes).from the pictures they look to be blakrome and came with a 22inch kick.

i'd like to have a 26-28 inch kick (in addition to the 22) and have been looking at slingerland marching basses on ebay (they look to be going cheap).

i'm thinking i could pick up a marching bass and convert it to a normal kick but i'd like to match it to the rest of the kit.is there anywhere that sells a wrap that is close to the blakrome or am i just out of luck?

Posted on 18 years ago

I have never seen it on another set of non Slingerland drums before so I would say it safe to say it is probably

not being made.

With that said there is always a chance!

Let me ask around.

David

Posted on 18 years ago

thanks david -

any help would be greatly appreciated - i've scoured the net and all the regular suppliers and noone seems to have anything close.

they are supposed to be here tommorrow so i'll take some proper pictures of them and maybe that will be of some help.

Posted on 18 years ago
Action Another action Something else here