Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.86013%

Neil Young Needle & The Damage Done, Live

Neil Young live Needle & the Damage Done,1971 Off of the Johnny Cash Show, simply Brilliant!!, another one of my Favorite artist!!! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvb65dCMjZI&feature=related[/ame]

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

An Icon in the world of music.

Posted on 14 years ago

Yep. I already have that one bookmarked. Scary how heavy the lyrics are.

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 14 years ago

Neil is incredible.

There was a really good special on him last year and I found out some stuff I didn't know about him. Like that Rick James was in his group in the 60's on Canada. That's pretty out there.

And he's a toy train fanatic, he's done work with Lionel Trains to make a setup his son, who has cerebral palsy can operate.

And he has the Lincvolt project - a 1958 electric Lincoln. I think that's so right-on futuristic because we don't need to be driving small cars - they're unsafe and uncomfortable. I think the whole energy thing will be over when we can drive big heavy tankers like late 50's Caddy's and with no energy waste concerns. That's when you'll know the energy crisis is over and it will happen.

Here's the Lincvolt site, it looks like the last entry was about 1 1/2 yr ago, I guess it's on hold, interesting nevertheless: http://www.lincvolt.com/

Posted on 14 years ago

MastroSnare, Neil is actually the President and owner of Lionel trains! thanks for the other Info on him!!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here