Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.45720%

Need some info on a Rogers Kit

Hi Guys,

Picked up this kit today, probably paid too much for it, but can you give me some information on it. Drum sizes are 22" Bass (10 Lugs), 12" tom and 16" Floor Tom. All toms and bass have reinforcement rings on them. In this configuration with the 22" Bass, should there be a 13" tom? Did they make this configuration with only the 12" tom? What model and year is it? each dums has a small square labels on the inside. The inside of the drums are painted a speckled grey color. It appers to be all original. What kind of wrap finish is that? It seems like that wrap wouldn't be very desirable. What you guys think it's worth. I think I want to sell it, how much should I ask. The finish is is starting to get on my nerves.

Thanks

3 attachments
Posted on 16 years ago

That looks like Koa wood finish to me.. a very desirable finish from all that I have read.

No idea on value.

But congrats that's a beautiful Rogers kit that will only increase in value as they become harder and harder to find.

Not a Guru... just interested..
Posted on 16 years ago

I think the finish is cool. The only thing that would bother me is the position of that tom mount on the bass drum. What did you pay for it?

Posted on 16 years ago

Great little kit! Don't alter it in any way! if the finish is getting on your nerves, as you say, sell it. Don't paint it over or re-wrap it, you'll destroy it's value (and history). Are you looking to sell it?

Posted on 15 years ago

Yes, I think I want to sell it..Any offers?

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here