Hi All,

I just purchased a 1981/82 (?) Ludwig 7 piece drum kit with some Hercules hardware. The finish is Maple Wood/Natural Maple (#700). The kit came with a 1979/1980 Chrome 6 x 14 Supra Phonic and it's minty, however, it does have two stripped lugs. The serial number on the snare is 205####, and has Imperial lugs. I would buy two, three, etc of these but they need to be really nice as mine are all minty like the drum. I took it all apart to clean it up and accidentally stripped two lugs. Help!!! Bought them BN from Ludwig, no worries.

The other thing that I need is a chrome set screw for the locking collars on the dbl tom stands. It's approx. an inch long. The badges are blue/olive with rounded points and the serial numbers on the rest of kit start with 219####. Found one...

The kit has the following:

- 16 x 22 virgin kick

- 9 x 10 tom

- 11 x 12 tom

- 12 x 13 tom

- 13 x 14 tom

- 16 x 16 floor tom

- 6 x 14 Chrome Supra

Does anyone know what this kit was called? The tom stands have a heavy triangular base the for the tom arms, and the arms go inside the same style triangular mounts on the toms. The arms extend inside each tom. The kick has dual legs mounted front and rear. The hardware is Hercules that came with the kit. It is the same Hercules hardware that I already had bought for my new Gretsch kit back in 1979, so I think that dates the kit around 1981 to 1982?

It's all in nice condition. It was a great find for me.