Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.65553%

Need info on Tama LU1465BB Lars Bell Brass Snare

I have a Tama LU1465BB Lars Uhrich Bell Brass snare on ebay and someone asked what year it was made, how long they sold them and how many were sold. I've figured out that mine was likely made the first year they sold them (2001) based on the serial number (016) but can anyone help on the other 2 questions. Tama has online catalogs on their website up to 2009 and they still show the snare in the 2009 catalog. They don't have 2010 or later. Anyone have those catalogs? Can you see if they are listed past 2009? The last question (how many were made) is tough. I'm not sure anyone can answer that outside of Tama themselves. However if you have an LU1465BB snare can you post your serial number. Thanks!

Posted on 8 years ago

Check here: http://forum.tama.com

Looking for a late 80's to early 90's, preferably Arctic White Pearl MLX 14x14 floor tom.
Posted on 8 years ago

Hi claytaylorgreene...and Welcome to our forum! I'm pretty sure I purchased a 2 CD set of Ludwig catalogs from you, probably well over a decade ago! Cool stuff!

Anyway, in reference to the question from the eBayer and you, the drum does show in my 2001, 2003 and 2007 catalogs. I don't see it in the 2000 catalog. So, we can give an educated guess that it was available by 2001 through 2009. Has to how many were made, well, IMO, that's not a realistic question to ask! I doubt even Tama would have a record of this. But...I would think that, compared to any other "signature" drum, not many are sold.

I hope this helps you out!

-Mark

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here