Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Need Help... Year, Make, Model

Ok, This is my first thread. Im new to this forum. Im about to refirbish an older set of Pearl Drums. I beleive they are: circa 1983 International's (pre-Forum/Export). I was wondering if any knew where I could find a cataolog, or some pics of this Kit so I can try to replace some missing hardware, Pedals, Stands etc. If im incorrect in my description, please enlighten me. These drums sound very good (in my opinion are well worth redoing).

1 attachments
Posted on 18 years ago

Send me that pic so I can size it correctly and add it to the post

David

[email]vsd@vintagesnaredrums.com[/email]

Posted on 18 years ago

What are the sizes of each of the drums??

Specifically the depth. Pearl made a "Big Beat" set in the 80's

that had deeper shells.

Please let me know and I will get you the correct catalog scan.

David

Posted on 18 years ago

Shameless Bump...

The sizes are as follows...

14x6.5(?)

12x10

13x11

16x16

22x16

Posted on 18 years ago

The catalog shows that as the DX-22D-50

I'm sure that model name changed etc.. But it is pictured

in the 84 catalog with those size drums.

David

On another "note" I highly recommend you put all of the bottom hoops back on the drums if you have them. Since the thinner shells can change shape especially on the bass drum with all of the weight from the two toms.

Posted on 18 years ago

I have the drums stacked up. Will purchase all new hoops (top & bottom) reso's etc. I didnt go back & read my thread from the start... But Im redoing this Kit. Wrap & all. They sound very good (even w/out the reso's). I hope the wrap doesnt change that. I dont really see why it would. And thanx for the info.

Posted on 18 years ago

Thank You Again. Are there any photos?

Posted on 18 years ago
Action Another action Something else here