Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.26305%

Need help to identify drum lug

Hi everyone!

I'm new on this forum and I need help identifying the brand of a tom lug. I have two old toms and I want to build an additional bass drum - but I need to get hold of similar lugs for the bass drum.

The lug is pictured below. The closest I have gotten is this lug - although it's not identical.

http://customdrumparts.com/tom-tom-parts-lugs-lug-chrome-lug-yamaha-style-tear-drop-tom-chrome-p-618.html

As for the tom - there isn't much help, the badge has been removed and the tom holder has been replaced.

Thanks for your help!

1 attachments
18.9 kB
Posted on 13 years ago

Hi...Welcome to this great vintage drum forum..Now on to your lug if you could post a better photo of the lug that you posted .I would be able to tell you for sure but your lug looks like a copy of a Gretsch lug made in japan from the mid 60's to the mid 70's..Does your lug have three lines that run up and down?If so i have bass drum lugs that would match your tom lugs...Mikey

Posted on 13 years ago

Thanks for your help!

I attach two more pictures, but I don't know if these are any better. There are no lines on the lugs. Do you have any pictures of your bass drum lugs?

/Stojan

2 attachments
23.1 kB
19.8 kB
Posted on 13 years ago

From Stojan

Thanks for your help! I attach two more pictures, but I don't know if these are any better. There are no lines on the lugs. Do you have any pictures of your bass drum lugs?/Stojan

Hi Stojan, yes i do have photos of the lugs i have.just P/M your email i will email you some photos..Mikey

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here