Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.45720%

Need help identifying Slingerland Kit

Hey, new to the forum. Just hoping for some help identifying a kit I just bought. Not a vintage kit really but a fairly nice looking one. Looking at the Slingerland catalogs I would guess its a Slingerland Spirit kit from the late 80's or early 90's. Can anyone confirm? I'd like to know for sure. The serials on the drums are 905XXX. ....Pictures attached. Keep on Pl

2 attachments
124.8 kB
132.2 kB
Posted on 15 years ago

I'd say you called it... MTB Metallic Blue (offered only on the Spirit) I'm thinking a part number like SA-3008C-MTB.

That's based on page 143 in The Slingerland Book, by Rob Cook for the kit configuration.. and page 149 for the badge.

HSS era kit.. late 80's early 90's.

Not a Guru... just interested..
Posted on 15 years ago

Great! Thanks for the information. This site has been very useful. Glad people have put in the work. I like the kit quite a lot, its the first slingerland I've ever owned.

Cheers

Posted on 15 years ago

From slingslingsling

Great! Thanks for the information. This site has been very useful. Glad people have put in the work. I like the kit quite a lot, its the first slingerland I've ever owned. Cheers

Ya know, I owned one of these I bought really cheap used, and for an import it really did sound pretty good!!

[COLOR=#FFFFFF].

[/COLOR]

Most respect the badge, but all fear the drum.

Things to share
Thanks are implied
You are always welcome
Listen To BONHAM here!!
ViperSpace
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here