Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.45303%

Need help getting info on drums

I know what I'm about to ask is not really

vintage, I.E 60's 70's but I've come up against

a dead end every where else and thought I'd try

here. I've picked up a pearl white Ludwig Rocker

series kit at a yard sale one day from a young kid who had them givin to him by his old man. The kid

had no intrest in them and wanted money. I picked them up for $136 all I had on me at the time.

The newer Rocker series have a small oval tilted badge. Mine has a big square silver badge with red and black letters. I've had no luck in finding others like it. Could any one tell me ruffly when they were made and maybe how much they cost origanaly?

I also have a Ludwige Accent set about 5 years old and the rockers play and sound 10 times nicer. Maybe thats because there broken in. I love them, the Accent's are in packed up and stored away. Any way. Sorry this is so long. And thanks.

Posted on 18 years ago

Hello,

Can you post some pics? Are you positive they are Rocker series? Is the finish a White Marine Pearl or just a Pearl White. I'm no Ludwig expert, so I'm not really sure what to tell you on this one. I'm sure pics of the drums and the tags will help alot!! Maybe someone here will know right off hand. I'm sorry to bombard you with questions, but it will help us all identify your set alittle better, and get you some info. Good deal on the set anyway you look at it though!!!! Cool

Posted on 18 years ago
Action Another action Something else here