Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

need any info on these drums.

Hi, I need any info, on these premier drums, year,etc... I know ringo starr used this and on ow to repair any holes in drums, the guy that had this set destroyed it!!!

3 attachments
Posted on 15 years ago

A Paiste drumhead? I don't think I have ever seen that before.

I don't know anything about your set, just wanted to make a comment about the drumhead.

Posted on 15 years ago

[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"]Paiste did indeed market its own line of drums at one time. The Paiste logo bass drum resonator head is mounted on a 1970's vintage Premier 20" dia. which has been altered: The batter side "L"-Rod tensioners have been replaced with generic tension rods of an improper gauge threading (12-24" replaced the correct sized 7-32/24" Whitworth). A modern DW Rail Mount Tom Holder has been retrofitted on to the BD, and a more modern series Premier tom mount casting retrofitted on to the mounted tom. Both the mounted tom and the floor tom appear to be earlier 1960's pre-International sized 12" & 16". All drums except for the snare (unable to identify the snare drum from this photo) are shown in their original Premier Mahogany "M" Pearl finish. All in all, a cool little "player's kit" pieced together from the "Glory Days" of British manufacturing.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Posted on 15 years ago

Paiste reso head and Sabian cymbal......Mind Blowi

Posted on 15 years ago

That's an Evans reso head... you can see the trademark at the bottom of the head.... you can buy lots of sticker logos to put on your drums, bumper, forehead, etc., even, apparently, Paiste.

Kevin
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here