Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.46347%

Need a scarce Kent tom bracket

Hey guys, newbie to the forum here. I'm restoring a pretty rare Kent kit. I know a lot of guys frown on these but this kits awesome. 5 piece WMP maple shells 1968 "coffin lug" set. Wrap is near perfect, chrome is in great shape. I'm missing (two I believe) bracket pieces to the double tom holder. I had a Kent kit as a kid and it had the same tom holder as this one and I believe the parts looked something like the drawing shown here. I'm getting a lot of help from Mouse (just got the matching snare from him) but these brackets are hard to find. If any one knows of any I would appreciate it. The part on the bass drum has two arms with little holes and the parts missing had a little nub that would go into the adjustment holes and tighten with awing nut. Here's afew pics and I'll post some more as I progress. Rich.

Posted on 11 years ago

Rich good to have you with us. place an ad in the wanted section of the forum for the part your after.

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here