Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

Need 20" Club Date & Clubbie parts-have Gretsch, flat based Camco HH, Rogers, Tama, P

I just picked up Club Date 12" rack and 14" floor tom that need a 20" bass drum with nickel hardware. My toms were likely a duco finish that has been painted over. Player grade is fine and would prefer one with the wrap removed, wrap in poor shape, or a duco finish that has severely flaked away, as I don't want a drum that is in pristine condition and could match up with someone else's drums with original finish.

Here is what I am looking for:

-a 12" 6 lug nickel hoop

-6 long tension rods for the 12" tom

-TWO 6 lug nickel hoops

-6 long tension rods for the 14" floor tom

-5 Club Date Tension Rods and 2 Claws

Will purchase parts, but would prefer to trade, if possible for the bass.

Here is what I have to trade, and we can mix and match multiple items based on condition of your drum and needs:

-12" Gretsch Brooklyn - Black Oyster Finish (wrap, really dark finish). Gibraltar style hoop and with Gretsch Tom Mount. Gretsch Permatone heads have not been hit. Like new, except for some scratches on the wrap near the seam.

-12" Gretsch Renown - Inca Gold Sparkle-lacquer finish. No Mount; Like new

-Camco flat based hi-hat stand. Clutch may/not be original, but I suspect the bolt in place of the wing screw is not. Has ribbon type strap instead of leather.

-14" Beverly hi-hat cymbals

-Tama Swingstar snare - 14x6

-WhiteHall and Lyra snares - both incomplete and have original blue sparkle wrap underneath contact paper that has been painted gold. The contact paper could be removed. The Lyra snare has a slide on tom mount.

-MIJ Snare- Slingerland style lugs with stick saver type hoops - has a red wrap over original Red Marine Pearl wrap; Round Clock face strainer not working currently - needs spring possibly!?!

-MIJ Blue sparkle tom, Grey interior; no badge, hoops or tension rods. Shell with lugs only.

-Vintage Bruno bass drum pedal – has some spray paint overspray on springs and goal post.

-Flat based snare or (cymbal possibly) stand that has been modified to be a tom stand to hold 2 slide type tom mounts. Includes one MIJ slide type mount.

-Vintage Swan Leg Rogers - Swivomatic Memriloc transition era Hi-hat stand. Has some rust and flakey chrome

-20” Paiste T20 Flat Ride cymbal

-1960's Gretsch Round Badge snare drum in original White Marine Pearl Finish. Split in the wrap near the seam

-16” Mapex Saturn Floor Tom in a dark Cherry lacquer finish

-Tama Starclassic Snare drum in Walnut finish. It has severely pitted die cast hoops and a Birch shell. Really rough shape- looks like it had been dropped a couple of times with some splits in the wood; non-original strainer. This would be a good backup to leave in your car in case you forget your snare or it breaks; or to use as a 2nd snare.

Posted on 7 years ago

List was just updated.

Thanks!

Posted on 7 years ago

Weekend Bump!

Posted on 7 years ago
Action Another action Something else here