Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.45511%

My Tempro Pro's

So I've decided that this summer I'm going to make a point to take some good photos of each of my kits & snares. Getting things started off with my Red Sparkle Tempro Pro kit. Got the bass and tom over ten years ago and a few weeks ago in the lot I picked up found a matching wood snare and 16" floor tom. The wrap on these drums is in great shape. Also picked up a steel shell over the winter. Don't have my cymbals at home, otherwise they would have made an appearance.

20" Bass

12" Tom

16" Floor Tom

14"x5.5" - Wood Snare

14"x5.5" - Steel snare

Need to make a new Tempro logo for the front head. The one I made was a little bit smaller than what it needed to be.

18 Kits & 40+ snares..
Not a Guru, just addicted to drums

- Jay
Posted on 8 years ago

Couple more photos of the kit. The front is an ebony pinstripe that had a little tear so I made a port hole. Painted inside the white ring white, then after I apply the logo I'll do two coats of spray lacquer over it.

18 Kits & 40+ snares..

- Jay
Posted on 8 years ago

That's awesome! I pretty much have the same kit - but in Charcoal Pearl (a bit darker than BDP). As you probably already know - made by Pearl from 72-74.

That is really cool that you found needed orphans in your lot!

I am still waiting on my friend to get me his list of MIJ orphans - he says he has it written up at home, but keeps forgetting to bring it into the shop. I hope I will be able to help some of this here and help him sell them off.

No cymbals at home - that just seems wrong! Must be you don't play at home.

Looking forward to your pics of these kits this summer. I bet your huge MIJ lot will have a bunch of really fun discoveries and finds for many. I just picked up another kit and a half of MIJs. One full kit if the pre67 and the other is post68. In addition to that snare I expressed to you, I might be looking for a tom with gray interior. I will check with my friend at the drumshop first though.

-John

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 8 years ago

BTW - did you check with barrhavendrumguy AKA Daddynowhere (Daddy...on the forums)?

Here is one of his Ebay listings.

[ame]http://www.ebay.com/itm/261789750726?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT[/ame]

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

Posted on 8 years ago

Damned VDF - won't let me paste it even in regular non-link text!

Search

whitehall logo decal

and that will get you to it.

Posted on 8 years ago

Ya know I've seen his stuff before. I might get in touch with him. I've been making my own and applying them to the heads. Don't get me wrong they look darn good. But his are probably a thousand times better.

18 Kits & 40+ snares..

- Jay
Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here