Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

My studio - Updated pics.

I think I said something several months ago about posting pics of my studio, but I only put up some pics of my red sparkle Kent kit. Time flies!!

Thought you might want to check it out. It's a multipurpose room used for recording, practicing and the occasional jam session w/friends. It started out as a single car attached garage. Basically, just a shell. Some musician friends and I converted it to it's current state. We finished the build and I moved my gear in last New Years Eve.

Here we have the drum end of the room. That's my Champ. Sparkle Kent kit, with my newly restored Supra. To the left, a couple of my other axes and some ampage.

More Geetars!!

The control room end. The top keyboard is pretty cool. It's a late 70's Korg CX-3 - Hammond B3 clone. Sounds pretty realistic too.

3 attachments
Vintage Snares Vintage Kits
Posted on 15 years ago

Great set up! I dream of having that kind of space and set up.

Posted on 15 years ago

That is simply amazing.Excited

Ba-Dum..CRASH!

1966 Slingerland "Modern Jazz Outfit"
1960's Zildjian Avedis Cymbals

www.myspace.com/oliverandtheattackofthelovely
Posted on 15 years ago

LOVE the lipstick pickups on those guitars! Are they Silvertones or Danelectros or.....?

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 15 years ago

Wow guys, thanks for the love! I went through hell to get this thing built, and then after it was done, there was some question as to weather or not it could stay (long story I won't bore you with). It's here to stay and I can't tell you how happy I am each time I open the door and flip on the lights.

Hey O-Lugs - Good eye there drummer man. The Blue Sparkle (a friend has dubbed it the Disco Ball) guit is a Danelectro reissue about 5 years old. Looks goofy but anyone who plays it/hears it falls in love. The other one hanging on the wall, is a Jerry Jones. He makes his own versions of the old Dan-o guitars. Better parts (bridge, tuners, etc...) but it's totally got the Dan-o vibe/sound with those lipstick pickups.

My newest axe is the one hanging on the far right. It's an Agile Harm, made in Korea. Does that body shape look familiar... hmmmm. Think, fab four :) It's a great copy of a great (but really expensive) guitar.

Vintage Snares Vintage Kits
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here