Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.26305%

my snare obp

well i just finished my polishing, butcher waxed the interior man was that mahogany ( the top of bearing edge not painted ) in need. Now to start reassembly with all my new parts and would you believe it i misplaced my wires man its rough to get old...

1 attachments
April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 10 years ago

More pix when it's all together, Gary!

It's in real nice shape too!

John

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 10 years ago

wrap looks great on that one gary. for some reason, ive never been a big fan of the oyster black. I like this one a lot though!

mike

Posted on 10 years ago

thanks guys, but progress has to stop till i scavenge mint cob hoops off one of my jazz fest, man i hate to do it but the ones i have are flaky and hoops are players hoops not collector grade...but the ones on my jazz fest are, now the dilemma, which one? geeze, man oshevets i better have a glass of libation and relax a little...

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 10 years ago

Looks good! Oh, you loose stuff too! Will you be selling that at the show?

Thank you!
Jeff C

"Enjoy every sandwich" Warren Zevon
Posted on 10 years ago

yes Jeff, it will b 4 sale as with other obp drums im going to unload a lot drums and brass maybe all of my stock ...

1967 super classic obp

Posted on 10 years ago

From jaghog

yes Jeff, it will b 4 sale as with other obp drums im going to unload a lot drums and brass maybe all of my stock ...

Lookin forward to seeing them, and you!

Thank you!
Jeff C

"Enjoy every sandwich" Warren Zevon
Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here