Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.05219%

my resonators

this is my 70's premier resonator kit . 13" 14" 16" 22" 14" resonator snare in silver shimmer finish . this old british kit is in excellent shape all original cond, the first time i played this kit i could not belive the sound . it was well worth what i paid for it . the shell construction is made up of african mahogany and beech re-rings

1 attachments
80's 13 pc sonor signature
1979 12 pc ludwig power factory
Posted on 13 years ago

Awesome kit!

Did Premier ever make your snare in a non Resonator model?

This past summer,a friend passed on a snare that looked just like yours,with 1960's Luddy 12 and 13 toms,...all for $100!

I was with him,but never bothered to look inside the snare...I just remember the cool brushed outer finish.

Please don't tell me he passed on a Resonator for $33.33!

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 13 years ago

From blairndrums

Awesome kit!Did Premier ever make your snare in a non Resonator model?This past summer,a friend passed on a snare that looked just like yours,with 1960's Luddy 12 and 13 toms,...all for $100!I was with him,but never bothered to look inside the snare...I just remember the cool brushed outer finish.Please don't tell me he passed on a Resonator for $33.33!

in 71 premier had the same finish on the hi fi model . and the hi fi snare was non resonator .

1979 12 pc ludwig power factory
Posted on 13 years ago

OK.....thanks for that

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 13 years ago

Great looking kit!

Posted on 13 years ago

From JRichard

Great looking kit!

thank you very much