Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.45511%

my ludwig set

hi. i just joined yesterday. check out my 1967 Ludwig Psychedelic Red 14 12 14 20. i got these for 100$. the original owner got these for christmas in 1971. they sat in joes drum shop in binghamton for 4 years. joe moneforte gave him lessons. he moved to california and the drums just sat until i got them for christmas in 2003.

4 attachments
Posted on 17 years ago

Wow...psych red club dates. Beautiful. Can't tell from the pictures...do you have the matching 6 lug snare?

Posted on 17 years ago

the snare drum that came with the set was blue and olive badge chrome snare 8 lug, and my drum teacher had a rogers 6 lug snare that sounded better than the one i had, so i traded him. i live 100 miles away from jack lawton, and i went down and got i wrapped in psychedelic red. the original color of the rogers was blue sparkle with black stripes. someone took them off. if i can get the classic style ludwig lugs, i throw them on my snare. jack lawton also put ludwig style throw off for the snare drum.

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here