Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.86013%

My latest project - Ludwig Bonham Kit

I haven't really seen any videos of any members' drums in action so I thought I would throw this up here in an effort to get something going...Anyway, I finally got some new heads and some missing parts so I could finish putting this kit together. Needs some tweaking but sounds pretty good so far. Please excuse the crappy playing; I haven't actually played since new year's eve :)

It's a "mutt" but they are all early 70's (bass drum actually is late '69) 3-ply , clear interior shells in the standard bonham config. The cymbals are Paiste Giant Beat reissues that I recently scored used locally and am in love with. It's the first time in my drumming life that I have ever had a "matched" set of cymbals, which is kinda cool to me.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rjaLmQAncE[/ame]

Posted on 14 years ago

Cool1 Nice drums! You could always get a green or blue tom and make it a multi-colored / jelly bean kit. I haven't owned any Paiste's and have been wanting to try some out. Those Giant Beats sound great. Thanks ...... Keep on Pl

Posted on 14 years ago

Thanks! The GB reissues sound really, really good, IMO. I've never heard an original in person but these reissues capture the vibe pretty well.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here