Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.46555%

My Kent-Leedy Kit

Just won these on eBay last week and got them today. Specs are: 22" Kent Kick, 13" Kent mounted tom, 16" Leedy/Slingerland floor tom, 14" Kent Snare. I need legs & mounts for the FT and haven't even touched the drums yet (seen as delivered). The snare I've owned for about 2 years now and it was a serious restoration (done by me).

UPDATE: Got some floortom leg mounts, new heads and tuned them up. A buddy of mine gigged with them last night (I was on keys) and they sounded great. They're upstairs in my studio now and I hope to record them tomorrow - I'll post a link to sound files if anyone is interested.

1 attachments
Vintage Snares Vintage Kits
Posted on 16 years ago

These things sound amazing!!!! I had the opportunity to play them at a Christmas thing this past year, they sound great, and their condition is twice as nice as the photos.

Quoted post

Just won these on eBay last week and got them today. Specs are: 22" Kent Kick, 13" Kent mounted tom, 16" Leedy/Slingerland floor tom, 14" Kent Snare. I need legs & mounts for the FT and haven't even touched the drums yet (seen as delivered). The snare I've owned for about 2 years now and it was a serious restoration (done by me).UPDATE: Got some floortom leg mounts, new heads and tuned them up. A buddy of mine gigged with them last night (I was on keys) and they sounded great. They're upstairs in my studio now and I hope to record them tomorrow - I'll post a link to sound files if anyone is interested.

"Most customers, by the time the musicians reach the second set, are to some extent inebriated. They don’t care what you play anyway" Charles Mingus
Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here