Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.65971%

my greatch steel shell snear

hey guys, could realy use a value estimation, can anyone help??????

cheers

2 attachments
Posted on 14 years ago

Check into this link, it's one of our partner sites..... a great source of info !! You can find the Drum Guide at the top right of this page that you are reading right now.

And Welcome to the Forum!!!

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

From kevins

Check into this link, it's one of our partner sites..... a great source of info !! You can find the Drum Guide at the top right of this page that you are reading right now.And Welcome to the Forum!!!

thanks allot

visited that site, cant seem to find anything similar to my snear, and no info on value..

Posted on 14 years ago

The badge looks like the one from 70-79 at the Gretsch website. Click on the history tab... you will find some cat. scans... looks like a lightning throw off on your snare.. there's one in the 1977 catalog.

And someone else will come along to help, I'm sure, but maybe that can get you started..

Nice snare, man !!

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

From kevins

The badge looks like the one from 70-79 at the Gretsch website. Click on the history tab... you will find some cat. scans... looks like a lightning throw off on your snare.. there's one in the 1977 catalog.And someone else will come along to help, I'm sure, but maybe that can get you started.. Nice snare, man !!

thanks allot man!! i see it in the catalog , grate!

how much do you recon its worth?

VALUE ESTIMATION, ANYONE????

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here