I got this 60-63 keystone kit (3 piece)a while back. 2 12" toms and 22" kick for cheap off of ebay. The kick has later pearl spurs added, thus 2 extra holes. The twin toms have white interiors, and the kick has a clear interior. I had a pioneer snare I got off of ebay a yr ago that had been rewrapped with what looks to be jamminsam's BDP wrap. It's a little bluish compared to the original BDP. I have a 64 WMP Ft that had been spray painted black, that I removed the black from successfully. Since luddy FT's are so high I was considering just rewrapping the BEAUTIFUL WMP FT. I requested samples from many suppliers. I got my 2x4 samples and all but one matched perfectly( I Thought). Im still looking for a FT shell, thinking I really dont wanna cover up the WMP wrap. A few days ago I see a Ludwig Accent 16" Floor tom in BDP for 129 BIN so I bought it. It came in today and I took it home and compared it. Well it was a perfect match to precision, drummaker, and drum foundry's samples. Exact Match!, but it didnt match my snare or other 3 pieces. The color matched the OEM but the pattern is smaller than the OEM BDP wrap. I set it up somewhat and took pics.

This is a finished kit I guess, except a good cleanin.

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n122/poppy79424/Black%20Diamond%20Pearl%20Ludwigs%20BDP/