Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

My 2012 Ludwig Legacy and/or 1971 Ludwig Standard for Your 1968-1973 Ludwig Kit

What I have to trade:

I have a 2012 Ludwig Legacy in gold sparkle (22X14, 12X8, 16X14) that is basically in new condition-literally played a handful of times. Sounds great, no problems at all (okay, there is a tiny bit of pedal rash where the pedal connects to the hoop, but I have used a piece of fabric there, so it is minimal). It has never left my house, never been gigged, etc.. I also have a 1971 Ludwig Standard in blue strata (22X14, 13X9, 16X16, 14X5 - plus all original hardware including hi hat stand, cymbal mount, etc...). I'm the second owner of this kit and it is in great shape. There are a few scratches, dings, etc... but overall it is in really nice shape.

If I'm trading both kits your kit should be stellar.

I have pictures available of both kits, if you are interested. Just PM me and I'll get them to you.

What I'm looking for :

I'm looking for a 1960s era Rogers with a 22" kick. I am also looking for 1968-1973 Ludwig Classic in a 22/13/16.

I am specifically looking for champagne sparkle, blue onyx, burgundy sparkle, vintage black oyster, blue oyster, or maybe sky blue pearl. I definitely want the curved spurs and the clear interiors for the Ludwig kit. I'm not looking for a museum piece, just a good condition kit that doesn't need a lot of work.

Posted on 11 years ago

Oh just post some photos already... We love eye candy :)

The greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you. - Joyce Meyer
Posted on 11 years ago

From larryz

Oh just post some photos already... We love eye candy :)

I'll see what I can do! Cool Dude

Posted on 11 years ago

I'm also interested in 60s era Rogers kits with 22" kick drums.

Posted on 11 years ago

So does this mean no Luddies w painted interiors

im sure the Legacy kit is nice

Fatchoppers
Tama
Ludwig
Posted on 11 years ago

From fatchoppers

So does this mean no Luddies w painted interiorsim sure the Legacy kit is nice

I'm really looking for a kit with clear interiors and curved spurs. I'd be flexible, but I don't think there are too many painted interior kits with curved spurs.

The Legacy is actually stellar. I just played it and was thinking about how great it sounds. I'd just rather own a vintage kit though. Weird, I know!

Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here