Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Mij..finally Accepted!

Im a lot like a lot of you.I,ve owned and played every high end drum kit [for the most part] available.I,ve spent thousands buying,selling,trading etc.So here i sit at the end of my touring,travelling,and recording days with my main kit which is a 60,s Yamaha 20,12,14....and i could,nt be happier with them...Have you embraced these old gems the same way i have,now that you know how much BS marketing goes into promoting those new shiny "exotic"drums which fill the pages of all the drum mags out there?Soap Box

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 14 years ago

I have to concur with your entry-my list includes......

Kent,Gretsch(3 including recent Catalina Maple)Rodgers,Slingerland,Mapex,Pearl/Royce and Eames.

So what's in the practice space now?A Taiwan stencil 13-16-22.

And whats left after this spend-a -thon?

Rodgers,Pearl/Royce,stencil,church "bastard" set and a recently aquired 88' Tama Rockstar.

What set do you miss the most?I'm going to start a new thread with that in mind.

1 attachments
Posted on 14 years ago

"Miss the most"??

For me its a Fibes shower door finish acrylic kit from the 70,s...mostly for the looks..what a beauty.I can tune up any set to sound ok,due to many years on the road.Thats why i,ve experienced so many brandsD' Drummer

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here