Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.65553%

MIJ guys - check this out

Anybody have a bass drum to match - could make a sweet little kit!

This seller is selling alot of stuff....it is in the 2nd row.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/msg/5466488790.html

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 8 years ago

I'd grab them for $25. Can always find a bass drum later on.

18 Kits & 40+ snares..
Not a Guru, just addicted to drums

- Jay
Posted on 8 years ago

i think i have some of those lugs left. interesting wrap. i haven't seen that on a mij kit before.

http://www.drummerfish.weebly.com for drum parts, drum promos , swag, promo media and more for sale
Posted on 8 years ago

From ARCHxANGEL

I'd grab them for $25. Can always find a bass drum later on.

My name isn't Kenwood :)

No room - 7 MIJ kits is enough, isn't it? (especially when 4 of them are not "finished" yet).

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

Posted on 8 years ago

For $25 it's never enough. Heck someone here might buy them off you. Heck I would.

18 Kits & 40+ snares..
Not a Guru, just addicted to drums

- Jay
Posted on 8 years ago

Ok - my arm is officially twisted. I just talked to him on the phone. Buying several items from him Sunday morn. ...and he knows Kenwood (who doesn't!)

BTW- no offense Kenwood (previous statement)...taking one out of your playbook. Slim but possibility that he can hook me up with the guy he GAVE the matching BD to. (can you believe it?!?!)

Posted on 8 years ago

Not sure if I will ever have a chance at the BD - as seller is having a hard time getting in touch with his old college friend in another state who he gave it to. Time will tell.

Got these toms, matching snare, a black BD, another black tom, another FT, stands, pedals....ended up buying a lot. Should be able to make my money back, but quite a bit of parts and BD needed for this pretty blue pearl kit. They may sit for a while until a BD is either found or made somehow. Seeing as I will be able to make my money back by selling other stuff off - it was worthwhile to pick up what may become this charming little MIJ.

Not a huge score, pretty much a fair deal for both sides...really nice guy.

Frustrating part if the FT is a Star with gray painted interior and Slingy hardware. I will be selling a 3 piece kit in the process of selling this stuff off and will have to include this Star FT....which is the frustrating part. I have no other Pearl made (lugged) black FT to use instead, as the vintage Star with Slingy hardware is difficult to let go in such a way.

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here