Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.45511%

MIJ FT Leg ID

I am asking for help on these because I genuinely do not know.

Thanks in advance,

John

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 8 years ago

Hi John. "C" looks like my early 70's era Pearl FT legs because the knurling goes all the way to the top of the leg seemingly unique to those legs. The rubber feet look identical too. I'll try and take a shot of those legs tonight and send to you. d.

Posted on 8 years ago

Here's the pics of the FT legs on my 72 Artist set-all original. As I said, it's the knurling going all the wayto the top of the leg that denotes this time period and style and I have been having trouble find 3 for myself for another FT...The rubber feet are also somewhat unique to the time period. Hope this helps. d.

Posted on 8 years ago

Dean - thank you so much for your contribution. Does the length of your Artist FT legs match my "C"?

That is a very intriguing pic of your FT! (Beautiful wrap!) Did I miss a thread on your Artist kit?

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

Posted on 8 years ago

Not cool at posting posts from the this forum, but the Too Much Info story about the WMP Artist can be found under: For your perusal and enjoyment. A must for Pearl guys! And in the gallery under:

1972 Pearl Artist Model F-1S Attached a shot of the full BOP set-it too, incomplete....

Also not cool I did not measure the FT leg. I will and be back to you. d.

1 attachments
Posted on 8 years ago

"Not cool at" - not understanding you here. You mean it is not acceptable to post links to other posts? (the practice is widely accepted for links to both here and DFO AFAIK)

OR

Are you not as computer savvy and don't know how to post the link ????

I will look for the post - won't be too hard to find - especially given the info you provided.

Posted on 8 years ago

No, simply not computer savvy....enjoy the info, John and I will make that measurement. D.

Posted on 8 years ago

John, the legs measure 21 inches. d.

Posted on 8 years ago

Thanks so much Dean!

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here