Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.05219%

Might give away my Sling Kit

As most of you may ( or not ) know, I have every size drum made in the 1970 catalog. In fact I bought most of the pieces at the Sling plant in Niles in the same year. Many of you have seen pictures here or at the Chicago Drum Show. Sizes are 2 24ā€ bass drum. Concert Toms in 6/8/10/12/13/14

Regular Toms 12/13/14/15. Floor Toms 16/18/20ā€

( the 20ā€ I converted to a bass drum. )None of my sons play, my wife could care less and would most likely put the drums out with the trash if I died.

People have asked me what they are worth , I tell them to me they are priceless. Finish is MWP and they are museum quality. I also have two matching snares. My thought process is a reach. Their is a certain rock star who I admire, ( not going to name him to avoid controversy) I thought it would be cool if some how I could reach out to him ( that might be impossible) and offer to give him my set with only one condition, I see him using it at a concert ( with me there of course)

Rock stars can afford any set in they want but this set is unique and Iā€™m the original owner . This may be the only way to find the perfect home so someone keeps this kit around and uses it

Lots of Slingerland drums
70's Pearl Fiberglass Ivory
Posted on 2 years ago

Pictures of the kit

Lots of Slingerland drums
70's Pearl Fiberglass Ivory
Posted on 2 years ago

No 14 x 14 floor tom?

Posted on 2 years ago

Gotta love it

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 2 years ago
Action Another action Something else here