Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

Mid 80's Premier Prolock double braced Hi-Hat stand

Hey guys, I am looking for a Mid 80's Premier Prolock double braced Hi-Hat Stand in good to excellent condition, with it's original hi-hat Clutch. I wish I knew the model number of this hi-hat stand so it would give someone a clue to what I am looking for. The stand I am looking for is from the 1986-87 period of Premier Cymbal Stands-the Prolock series. If anyone has any info for me that would be great. Thanks for your time. Phil Cormier Fitchburg, Mass 01420

Posted on 17 years ago

Quoted post

Hey guys, I am looking for a Mid 80's Premier Prolock double braced Hi-Hat Stand in good to excellent condition, with it's original hi-hat Clutch. I wish I knew the model number of this hi-hat stand so it would give someone a clue to what I am looking for. The stand I am looking for is from the 1986-87 period of Premier Cymbal Stands-the Prolock series. If anyone has any info for me that would be great. Thanks for your time. Phil Cormier Fitchburg, Mass 01420

They show up from time to time on Ebay but more on Ebay UK, I think they come with 2 different pedals, if I remember right

Posted on 17 years ago

The Prolock Hi Hat stand was #2325, some were supplied with the 'vented' 252 footplate and some had the Beverley/Super Olympic/Hamma solid footplate.

www.blenheimdrums.co.uk
Premier spare parts
Posted on 17 years ago

Hi Mike, Thanks so much for the info on the Premier Prolock hi hat stand. Which footplate came with the Prolock double braced legs? Now the only trick for me is to find one. Thanks again! Phil Cormier Fitchburg, Mass 01420 USA

Posted on 17 years ago

Hi Phil, the stand was supplied either with one of two footplates, both versions had double braced legs and were identical apart from the footplate.

www.blenheimdrums.co.uk
Premier spare parts
Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here