Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.65762%

Mid 70's Ludwig Hollywood set in Black Panther

Thought I'd post some more pics for everyone. This is one of the kits my dad traded in back in the 90's on the WMP kit. I was able to actually locate the exact kit a couple of years ago on Ebay, serial numbers matched the family records for insurance.....my mother keeps everything!

First pic is shortly after I aquired them back, second one is recently with the addition of a second bass drum that dates to 1968, which I purchased off of ebay as well, its the one on the right of the pic (drummers left) which btw is listed in the forsale section. The main kit dates from 1971, but he purchased it in the mid 80's used. And no it is not for sale, just the 68 bass drum. :D

[IMG]http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss190/ludwig-dude/2007_0211Image0002.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss190/ludwig-dude/2008_0705Image0002.jpg[/IMG]

Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]:DHehehe...The Hanson Bros. in the background, right ?[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago

Very cool; nice lookin drums!

Posted on 15 years ago

That is so cool that you were able to locate the original set. Were you on a mission or did you just happen on to it?

30's Radio King - 26, 13, 13, 16
49 - WFL Ray McKinley - 26, 13, 16
58 - Slingerland Duco
58 - Slingerland Krupa Deluxe
70 - Ludwig Champagne Sparkle - 20, 12, 14
70 - Ludwig Champagne Sparkle - 22 (need), 13, 16
And some others..
Posted on 15 years ago

Kind of half and half........I figured there was no way that they were long gone, but I happened upon them on ebay.....so now I'm on a quest for the second kit that was traded in the same time as these......

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here