Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Meazzi President Multisound 16" x 16" tunable Floor Tom

Meazzi President Multisound Concerto 16" x 16" tunable Floor Tom in good working condition

5 ply Beech with 5 ply Beech reinforcement rings , turquoise pearl

The drum is located in Berlin, Germany and comes in a hardcase.

I'm not in a hurry to sell it, but since I own a 14" as well, I hardly use the 16" anymore.

Maybe someone else needs it more than I do, so make me an offer I can't refuse.

800€ or best offer

There's a great article by Chet Falzerano: A Timp By Any Other Name if you want to know more about this kind of drum.

"Utilizing the concept of pedal timpani, the pitch of the drum is variable as pressure is applied or released from the external pedal. "Head tensioning is adjusted by completely lowering the top metal hoop. This hoop is connected to eight oscillation tension casings (lugs) transmitting its movement." Each of these oscillating tension casings is connected internally to a central pivot via eight levers (see Fig. 1). This central pivot is, in turn, connected to a rotating arm fastened to the shell via ball joints, eliminating the possibility of binding. "This system obviates all friction and ensures the soft and silent working of the instrument. No decentered movements can be made. A balanced shift is thus obtained, allowing an interval of a sixth. Here are the possibilities offered by the Multi Sound tom tom: 1) Glissando 2) Notes forming chords until a complete theme can be developed 3) Magnificent acoustic rendering 4) Immediate tuning in tone changes." The mechanism was fully adjustable including compensation for head thickness, pedal height, and a tone block (rendering the tom at one pitch for use as a standard floor tom)."

1 attachments
Posted on 9 years ago

Had one in Gloss Black,,circa 1988...should have kept it!

BTW..I have a 20" or 22" BD hoop with this inlay in it..if anyone is needing...also,some BD t's/claws..AND parts tom mount the BD on the rolling wheels!

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 9 years ago

Beautiful drum, Good luck on your sale !

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 9 years ago

Absolutely elegant.........

Kevin
Posted on 9 years ago

Sold already!

Posted on 4 years ago

Only took 5 years!:)

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 4 years ago
Action Another action Something else here