Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.46138%

Marble De Luxe Finish

I was checking our Ludwig catalog finishes, and looking at the description of Marble De Luxe.....

The cost is described as being far less than Pearl finishes, and only slightly more than Lacquer.........

Is this a lacquer finish, but more complicated to achieve?

How is it accomplished?

Thanks everyone!!!

Kevin
Posted on 15 years ago

BumpBumpBump

Kevin
Posted on 15 years ago

From kevins

I was checking our Ludwig catalog finishes, and looking at the description of Marble De Luxe.....The cost is described as being far less than Pearl finishes, and only slightly more than Lacquer.........Is this a lacquer finish, but more complicated to achieve?How is it accomplished?Thanks everyone!!!

Bump.........

Kevin
Posted on 15 years ago

It could mean that it is a painted on faux finish which would probably be a little more than plain lacquer.

Posted on 15 years ago

There was a thread on this a while back. It may not be what you are looking for but if you do a search on marble in the forum you can find it.

The thread was titled.. How did they do that Marble Lacquer finish?

It's an interesting thread but I never really did get the answer on whether paper was printed and then laquered on the drum or if the finish was applied directly to the shell.

http://www.skiptomylou.org/2008/05/25/marbelizing-paper/

Not a Guru... just interested..
Posted on 15 years ago

Thanks Jim and Lucky.

Kevin
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here