I have really been enjoying all the beautiful drums and drum kits people have on this fourm. I am not a collector of drums but just a player of them. I feel like kicking myself in the butt for not collecting over the years. When I was gigging on a regular basis myself and the other band members always cruised the pawn shops looking for a deal on instruments and amps that we needed. During these searches I can remember that Drums of every make and size was for sale and you could have really bought them for a song and a dance.These are drums I have been looking at in this forum.They are beautiful. Some shop owners just wanted them moved quickly. One of The most drum kits I remember seeing were the Ludwig Vistalites and there was one or two sets in every shop. If I had only known how popular they would become NOW! At the time the Vistalites had a history of cracking in various places but, I don't think it was a quality thing, just hard playing and no maintenance. The 60s & 70s was a time where most drum microphones always blew out or were just to clumsy to use except in the studio. Anyway! I just wanted you guys to know that you have some of the most pretty drums I have seen in a long time. TMTM PS: Hammond B-3s and Leslie speakers were also in most pawn shops. also will try to post a picture.Oops!Just tried to post a picture of my OBP Ludwigs 68-69, TOO LARGE! TMTM