Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.66388%

Ludwig Wrap-Butcher Block

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a good bit of Butcher Block wrap. (for 11 drums a lot) It has to be Ludwig, not the ugly Rogers. I could also have some printed if someone could find me an image to send. Anything I could do would be the used wrap and wouldn't have either the whole pattern, have hardware in the pic or holes from the hardware.

Thanks in advance

Posted on 12 years ago

Precision Drum or other wrap vendors may be able to do a custom run of it. But I would be willing to bet dollars to donuts that for the amount of this custom wrap you would need to do 11 drums (I would think at least 7 or 8 full sheets), you could buy an origninal 11-piece Ludwig Butcher Block kit in collector-grade condition for less $$$$.

Posted on 12 years ago

I have an original 11 piece but some of the edges are chipped, it's pealing, fading, scratched, etc. I was wanting to find an exact replica and do the ones I use most first. (I never use all the drums at once.) I've looked through most rap vendors and didn't see anything even close. The ones I saw wanted an image to make it off but I couldn't find such images.

Posted on 12 years ago

Hmmmm What do ya mean "ugly Rogers" I happen to have a kit of Rogers B&B and I think they look pretty darn sharp. I also have 2 sheets of Ludwig B&B I picked up off a VDF member a couple of weeks ago. It's not for sale but I will send you some images of it if you take back that crack about Rogers.LoLoLoLo

"If we can't be free we can at least be cheap" -FZ
Posted on 12 years ago

I do apologize for my comment... I just prefer the straight bands around to the broken up Rogers style. I would love the images if you don't mind, it would help quite a bit.

My email is [email]aaronbeaver20@yahoo.com[/email], I'm not sure if you can send images on here just started to find some help.

Posted on 12 years ago

Got a little busy yesterday. I'll send that image out to you today.

Cam

"If we can't be free we can at least be cheap" -FZ
Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here