Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Ludwig Wood Super-sensitive

Hi. I'm new to this forum, good to be here. I just wanted to post a picture of a drum I aquired on ebay from a guy who had it special ordered in the early 70's. It is 6 1/2"X14", super-sensitive, 16 seperate lugs, Blue and Olive badge with Walnut Cortex wrap. Interior is painted grey. I thought it was pretty unique. Has anyone else out there seen a drum like this? Thanks.

1 attachments
Posted on 18 years ago

Interesting drum!, and I agree it is a special order. Welcome to the forum. Does the badge have a serial number? and what is it? I would like to pinpoint the year.

Or look here and let me know.

Serial Numbers

Thanks for the pic!

David

Webmaster

Posted on 18 years ago

Quoted post

Hi. I'm new to this forum, good to be here. I just wanted to post a picture of a drum I aquired on ebay from a guy who had it special ordered in the early 70's. It is 6 1/2"X14", super-sensitive, 16 seperate lugs, Blue and Olive badge with Walnut Cortex wrap. Interior is painted grey. I thought it was pretty unique. Has anyone else out there seen a drum like this? Thanks.

Hi. Yes there is a serial number on the badge and it is: 1066441

Thanks.

Posted on 18 years ago

So that puts it around 1976 based on Rob Cooks Timeline.

David

Posted on 18 years ago
Action Another action Something else here