Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.45720%

Ludwig Vistalite Question

Hi,

I bought a Ludwig clear Vistalite kit yesterday. The kit is in great shape it just needs the dust wiped off and cleaned up a bit. There are no cracks, the shells look great. The bass drum is missing the bass drum legs. But I noticed something that was puzzling to me . One of the toms have 2 mufflers one on top and one on the bottom. The other tom and floor have only one. What is going on there? Also, can you tell me the approx. year? Did it come as a complete kit? Here are the serial #'s . Bass 1817807, Floor, 1863417, Tom 1830327, Tom 1852714. Drum sizes are 22" 12" 13" & 16" Thanks for any help.

Posted on 15 years ago

The serial numbers look pretty close, that is the best you can do by saying it is an original kit. I have seen double mufflers before. Are they drilled in the exact same spot top and bottom? You can look at the top links for the B/O badge Ludwig serial numbers to see if they fall into a specific date. David

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here