Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.85804%

Ludwig V8's ?

Someone has these for sale. He says they came out a few years ago. He said they were Ludwig V8's. What is that? Never heard of them? He wants $150 fo the kit, is it worth that?

1 attachments
7.5 kB
Posted on 15 years ago

That kit is different pieces from my POV. Tom holder doesn't look right either, close ups of the drums would help, but doesn't look like it's all Luds.

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 15 years ago

Hey,

My gut tells me your leg has officially been pulled. I've not heard of a V8 line of drums built by Ludwig (which doesn't mean they don't exist). More to the point, I don't believe the kit in the picture is actually a factory kit. Those two toms were not 'born' together. They look to be from two different kits/manufacturers. Unless this guy is your uncle, I would steer clear. If he is your uncle, I would have your dad punch him in the nose. This one looks strange, for sure. Then again...150 bucks is really not much dough. I don't know. Gamble if you want. It's not a huge loss if you lose. Anyone else out there play the slots?

Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]It may have been a 3-pc with an added tom. The racks are definitely not matching. The smaller one is a Rocker or a Standard...I can tell that even from a distance.

But again, $150 ?

Even if it's a Frankenstein Luddy kit.....that's still a good price assuming it's all in decent shape.[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago

Jeez, Jaye, that's some 20-20 eyesight. Those lugs on the rack are definitely Standard style.Guitar Dude Man

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here