Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.46138%

Ludwig Transitional Badge Cocktail Drum Parts

Hey there,

I have a Ludwig transitional badge cocktail drum that is missing a few items. The shell and wrap are in excellent condition, and all the hardware looks great.

Here's what I need...

-Matching Downbeat Snare

-Snare Arm

-Bass Pedal

-Cymbal Arm Mounts

I have a RIMS mounting system on it right now. It was the only way I could attach a snare/cymbals without drilling holes. I also inverted a Ludwig pedal to beat upwards. All this works, but I would really like to start piecing this thing together properly.

Let me know if you have any leads, I would be thrilled :)

Thanks!

2 attachments
1948 Gretsch Broadkaster "Dave Tough" 20/16/13 with matching 14" snare in Midnight Blue Pearl

1957 Ludwig Las Vegas Cocktail Kit 16x24 with matching 13x4 snare in Silver Sparkle

1967 Ludwig Club Date 20/14/12 with matching 14" Pioneer Snare in Silver Sparkle

1997 Ludwig Vintage Super Classic 22/18/16/13/12/10 with matching 14" Snare in Black Diamond Pearl
Posted on 15 years ago

WOW!!

You won't believe this, but I have the only original snare for that setup!! A 4x13 "Las Vegas" in Silver sparkle with the trans badge...

PM me....

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here