Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.65762%

ludwig supraphonic snare 19??

what year could this be serial is 1682123 10 lug 5x14 still has ludaloy sticker inside. original bottom ludwig head everything is in pristine condition. what would this sell for now.

Posted on 15 years ago

that is most likely a 1978 drum, nice condition... what it would sell for, hmmm, check ebay for similar drums, my guess i 200-300 dollars? correct me...

Posted on 15 years ago

I sold one just like that recently, with new heads, on the bay for $200. It was a '78, in great condition. I thought I'd get more, but...

If insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, is it insane to practice?
Posted on 15 years ago

The 5" have been going for about $200.....the 6.5's about $300......

Ludalloys that is.....

Posted on 15 years ago

that drum is out of the 1970s with the green and blue badge, I have one like that I found in a old store in Akron years ago, it was brand new in the box at the time, so I bought it for $200.00 . I still have it and keep it in mint cond.

I played it on gigs for a while , but now it's in the box on a shelf. one in mint cond. should be worth $ 250 to 300

Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]$250-350 is what a vintage store would pricetag it at....it seems to me that eBay is reflecting the hurting economy these days...[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here