Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Ludwig supersensitive

Hello-I have a vintage 60's Ludwig supersensitive snare I purchase new that I use to play years ago. It's in great shape but I'd like to clean it up an bring it back to like new. When purchased, I was told it was the Joe Morrello model. It has the individually adjusted snares with brass screws. The strainer keeps the snare under tnesion at all times--when you throw it out etc. Can someone tell me what type of strainer it has ( is there a formal name) - and what type snares and where can I buy parts? --Thanks for your help --Ken

Posted on 17 years ago

Hey Ken

The main web site has a nice brochure from my collection.

Click Here

Far right column third row down.

David

Posted on 17 years ago

Thanks Dave. What about parts?-Do I just keep searching and luck out on ebay or something. Does anyone manufacture parts? It appears that the strainer and snare are all called Supersensitive. Is this correct?--Thanks Ken

Posted on 17 years ago

Any information on parts for the Ludwig supersensitive? especially the individually adjustable snares?--THanks Ken

Posted on 17 years ago

Your correct on the name and I have seen parts in the last few days for the strainer on Ebay.

You need to get some pictures and details of what you need and add that to the wanted section on the forum. People have been making deals and finding what they need from the forum. It is all about the waiting game.

David

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here