Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

ludwig supersensitive

badge # 462128 any idea of year.... belive 1963 has stamp but year is barely legible replaced old super sensitive with p-85 and differnt butt pc i have not drilled any new holes...where can i get a nylon bridge or complete super sensitive strainer....also approx value above average condition thx

Posted on 18 years ago

hi, i had to replace the nylon pieces on my supersensitive, and since i couldn't find any new ones, or used ones, i had a friend machine the pieces from aluminum. may not be original, but they work, and won't break. as far as the complete strainer assembly, ebay is probably your best bet. and as far as i know, puresound is the only company that makes snare wires for the pre-68 snares. i use those, and they do sound really awesome. as far as value, they seem to be around with the supraphonics, but some people don't seem to like the supers cause they're finicky and take some time to get the sound you want from them. hope that helps some

oh yea, with the badge number, the drum should be from 1967. my drum is a 42xxxx number(can't remember the exact serial), and is stamped April 1967

Posted on 18 years ago
Action Another action Something else here