Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Ludwig Super Sensitive Snare Question

[COLOR="Red"]How much is a ludwig super sensitive snare that has been painted and has no hardware worth? Other than the paint and the hardware its in pretty good shape. Also can the paint be taken off? Its not a professional job. Not by a long shot. I might buy, I need help quick! Thanks.[/COLOR]

Harrison
Posted on 17 years ago

I would say not much for the shell. Finding the hardware and strainer

will be expensive.

What is the plan for the shell?, how old is it?

Yes, if the chrome is still good the paint should come off unless the chrome was sanded to take the paint.

David

Posted on 17 years ago

Quoted post

What is the plan for the shell?, how old is it?Yes, if the chrome is still good the paint should come off unless the chrome was sanded to take the paint.

[COLOR="Red"]My plan for the shell would be to put new non ludwig hardware on it. Although I probably would try to get the same strainer. Would a Ludwig P-85 work on this shell? Its a 70's shell. Also it comes with 2 rogers shells, a floor tom and a ride tom. The ride tom is a 70s and the floor tom I think is a 60s. Would $40 be a good deal to get all of these drums?[/COLOR]

Harrison
Posted on 17 years ago

[COLOR="Red"]None of the drums have badges I forgot to mention.[/COLOR]

Harrison
Posted on 17 years ago

[COLOR="Red"]Does anybody have an idea of what this snare shell is worth?

Thanks[/COLOR]

Harrison
Posted on 17 years ago

not much at all from the description of it....spare parts. Five dollars , maybe.

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here