Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Ludwig Super Classic

Here's a 1966 Ludwig Super Classic kit in a gorgeous wmp finish. The wrap is tight, baseball bat mufflers are present and they have the white interiors. The rail mount and one inlay in the kick side hoop is missing. It appears the edges have been professionally re-cut, this is how I got them, probably had some edge damage. They tune up nicely and sound great. There are no extra holes.

9x13,16x16,14x22

$1,300 shipped

Thanks.

Posted on 5 years ago

Gosh, no interest, what a surprise.

Posted on 5 years ago

I have PLENTY of interest! What I am lacking is dough. And space.

Those beauties are a spitting image of my first set, which was a ‘67, but just as bright. I’d love to have ‘em, but have to pass...

Josh

Posted on 5 years ago

Fair enough....

$1,050 plus shipping.

Posted on 5 years ago

That’s very cheap

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 5 years ago

Sold on Ludwig Drum Collectors fb page.

Posted on 5 years ago

Does the buyer know the edges were re-cut? I saw several of your listings stopped mentioning that.

Zach

Currently looking for a 3-ply 24x14 Ludwig in champagne sparkle w/rail consolette and cymbal mount!
Posted on 5 years ago
Action Another action Something else here